1. Personal Data ControllerThe controller of your personal data is Brawo sp. z o. o with the registered office in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, Poland (hereinafter: we). You can contact us in the following ways:
2. Data Protection SupervisorWe have appointed a Data Protection Supervisor. You can contact this person in all cases which concern processing of personal data and the rights related to data processing. You can contact the Data Protection Supervisor in the following ways:
3. Goals of processing of your personal data and legal basis of the processing activitiesYour data shall be processed in order to:
4. Profiling informationBased on your personal data, we do profiling, i.e. automatic evaluation of some personal factors which concern you. We do this to find out more about your preferences and needs in relation to our products, and as a result, to present you an offer which suits you better. Based on your profile, we shall send you marketing messages chosen for you. We shall also suggest you participation in discount campaigns or seasonal sales, as well as inform you about sales of selected products or brands.
The profiling is based on the data concerning your previous purchases and your activity on our store's website, including products you have seen or placed in the Basket or clipboard, the data concerning an average value of your purchases and their frequency, as well as your activity in social media. Furthermore, the profiling activities consider also statistical data related to e.g. products usually selected by people with similar profiles.
5. Retention period for your personal dataThe data we process on the basis of your consent shall be stored until you withdraw your consent for processing of your personal data.
6. Recipients of your personal dataWe shall transfer your personal data to:
7. Your rights related to processing of personal dataYou have the following rights related to processing of personal data:
The right to withdraw consentYour personal data shall be processed on the basis of your consent. With reference to this fact, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. The withdrawal of the consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent by sending an email to the email address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorityYou also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority which supervises personal data protection, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. Obligation to provide dataProvision of personal data in relation to the concluded agreement is voluntary but necessary to conclude and implement a sale agreement – the sale agreement cannot be concluded without provision of personal data.